Basic Life Support | November 20, 2020
American Heart Association's Basic Life Support Class is the Gold Standard for CPR education. This class will help educate and prepare you to respond to a cardiac arrest and perform high quality CPR.
NOTICE: DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING OUR CLASSES. NOT ADHERING TO THESE GUIDELINES IS SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM CLASS WITHOUT REFUND.
Friday November 20, 2020
Start Time: 4:00 PM EST
Neptune Business Park Conference Room A
3 Neptune Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Length: Approximately 4.5 Hours
Audience: Medical Personnel / Employment Required Certification
Credentialed: YES - Provider Card valid for 2 years from the date of completion.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Please fill out the class registration form below.